Founded by John Mackay, The Research Club was primarily set up to offer clients the opportunity to get together in a relaxed environment. From the start, The Research Club has grown into one of the industry’s leading social events of the year. With over 200 people attending each event, we are fast running out of locations big enough to hold the next get together.
What are the benefits of being a member of the Club?
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry thinking and developments
- Engage with a global network of like-minded research professionals
- Create and maintain your own national and international networks – in an informal setting
- Informal chats that lead to new business partnerships and ultimately to new business
- The club has over 6,000 members and meets once a quarter in suitable locations in London, Hong Kong, Sydney, New York, Amsterdam and other major cities throughout the world
- It’s free to join The Research Club and to attend our social events.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our sponsors for supporting The Research Club.
For a full listing of our events, click http://www.theresearchclub.com and check out the video from the ESOMAR event in Amsterdam last September.